Meet Linda: she leads the bar and needs some help.
The bar is an important part of Millgate Arts Centre and for Saddleworth Players. Audiences can enjoy a drink before, and after the show and cast and crew members can relax after performances. It’s the social centre of this creative community in Saddleworth.
We are looking to recruit an assistant bar leader whose duties will include:
- Our face at the bar for audiences and members, working alongside a member volunteer.
- Leading the day to day running of the bar at Millgate Arts Centre
- Helping to schedule bar volunteers
- Cashing up
- Restocking Bar
You will work in partnership with our bar leader Linda and be responsible to the Management Team’s Bar Group. Remuneration: competitive on application
All our productions are scheduled mainly for evenings and are spread throughout the year. There are also seasonal matinees (Panto).
The successful candidate will need to:
- hold a personal bar licence or be prepared to train for a personal bar license (we’ll pay for day course & exam)
- have good communication and money skills
- be honest and reliable
- be available evenings and some seasonal matinees (Christmas) – we have up to 100 per year *,
- usually up to 5-6 hours per shift including setting up prep, stocktaking, banking at end.
Interested? Any questions? FULL JOB ROLE HERE
Do you know anyone who’d like to get involved? contact us.